BnDcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A minecraft Faction based server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Admin Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gldneye

Moderator Admin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Admin Suggestions   Moderator Admin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Ok I would like to create this page for admins to suggest certain people for the rank of moderator.

Any people agreed upon to be granted the rank do not have to be a moderator, we will check with them before promotion.

Admin & Owners will have to agree to this, Moderator's ideas will be taken into consideration, and any basic Member's will be ignored unless it is of a suggested person(s).

NOTE: A suggested player will not always become a Moderator, it is up to an Owner's decision and the player's approval.
Back to top Go down
CAB_333

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Admin Suggestions   Moderator Admin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:27 am

Okey doke. Taken to note.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Admin Suggestions   Moderator Admin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:57 am

Thank you Gldneye
Back to top Go down
https://bndcraft.board-directory.net
Gldneye

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Admin Suggestions   Moderator Admin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:15 pm

See I CAN be loved. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Admin Suggestions   Moderator Admin Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Admin Suggestions
Page 1 of 1